Monday, August 10, 2009

Heading out for the hospital

Sooo, we fast forward several weeks here. We had just gone to the doctor on August 4th for a regular appointment and he told us that we still had some time. My body hadn't changed any so it wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

I woke up that morning at 1 AM and noticed that my water had broken. I hadn't had any contractions yet so I was slightly panicked and called the doctor. The one on call told me to wait and come to the hospital around 6-6:30 AM unless my contractions got harder. We got ready to go around 6AM and arrived around 6:45. The trip to the hospital was not how I expected it. It was completely calm; no craziness where I couldn't wait much longer. We parked and walked in rather than Brian dropping me off.

It was so calm that we were able to take a few family pictures before leaving. This is us just before heading to the hospital.





No comments:

Post a Comment