Thursday, September 3, 2009

Eating Time

Art is a growing boy and likes to eat all the time! He'll suck on anything including his Dad's nose. We think he's going through another growth spurt because he can't stop eating and is a little fussy. Luckily I have found two new best friends: the bjorn and the swaddle blanket. They are very helpful at calming him down!

He is now about 4 weeks old and is doing well. We still shy away from public places so it is a treat when I am able to head out. I didn't think a trip to the grocery store would ever be called a treat! His sleep schedule is random. We have had a few good 5 hour nights and one 7 hour night, but he usually lets me sleep for about 3 before waking me up. We are getting more used to it now, but look forward to sleeping through the night again.

No comments:

Post a Comment