Monday, September 28, 2009

Just Us

Hey everyone! We have been doing well here. This Thursday it will be 8 weeks (yikes!) and I feel like I am finally figuring things out (with help from books that Erin let me borrow!). Hopefully I can continue to figure out what his cries sound like and what he needs. I have officially gotten some smiles out of him which make each day that much more worth it. We are still growing into our 0-3 month clothes. Some brands fit now, but we are glad to have such a large wardrobe.

Sleep is still the same where he goes from about 11 PM to 4 AM. Not too shabby, but I will be excited when we can get a few more hours straight. We'll see if we can make some changes this week.


I'm not sure if Art can see the TV, but he turns his head that way as if he is watching!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for the consistent posting! Love, Al.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has Brian tried this yet?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYcF_xX2DE8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we wish we had that! I am glad you like our blog and it is nice to hear that someone is reading it! It is fun to make videos and post the photos, but sometimes I feel like the DJ for a radio talk show all alone!

    ReplyDelete