Monday, November 2, 2009

Life or Something Like It

We'll be celebrating his 3 month birthday on Friday (no, not really). It has been quite different than I expected, but Brian and I are getting the hang of things and understanding how the days work. I don't understand why people say that parenting will come naturally! That was a culture shock!
I put in my notice at work and collected all of my belongings so I have promoted myself to a domestic engineer. I look forward to hanging out with Art each day and exploring new activities as he grows. I have tried contacting a few local stay at home mom organizations, but no one has sent any info back! Who would have thought they'd be so exclusive! I guess I need to find out the secret handshake...
He naps very well during the day and has been sleeping through the night for a week now! He used to sleep until 8 AM, but daylight savings really screwed us up! I am not fortunate enough to gain the extra hour of sleep anymore.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I wanted to share.

I call the one below "Tiny Brian."


We have figured out a sleep schedule and Brian has been very helpful so I am still able to do some things around the house. I recently made curtains and a bedskirt for his room (all by myself!!). We reorganized a bit as well. Check out the photos. His Fairy Godparents gave him the beautiful monogram.

No comments:

Post a Comment