Monday, December 7, 2009

4 Months

Can you believe my baby is 4 months old?! I keep saying it gets more exciting every day. After vacation last week, we had to relearn everything. He was all out of sorts and only slept through the night one time. I was a little worn out, but we seem to be back to normal. His new activity is chewing on his fingers. No thumb sucking, just likes to bite the pointer and middle fingers. Sometimes he'll stick his fist in his mouth. He just gnaws and gnaws. It is quite cute.

He got a cold sometime over the weekend so his nose is runny and stuffy. He still seems to eat and functions normally, but it seems that his naps are a little longer.



Below are some 3 month pictures...


1 comment:

  1. NO. I cannot believe your baby is 4 months old. Tell him to not to hit any more major milestones until next weekend. Maybe I'll teach him to do something amazing...like talking. Can't wait to see you guys SOON!

    ReplyDelete