Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas is getting closer!

Here is your weekly dose of pictures. Last week was good. We kept busy by catering and had our 10th annual cookie bake!
We had his 4 month doctor visit last Friday. He now weighs 14 pounds (50th percentile) and is 25.5 inches long (75th percentile). He did need more vaccines and again, it was painful to watch. We got the go ahead on solids so I'll have to post some pictures of his first veggies and rice cereal. We are trying to figure out his 4 month eating and sleeping schedule. As soon as we have it down, he changes it up.

4 Generations (My mom's mom, mom, me, and Art) at the cookie bake. I was wearing a sweet elf apron.
Art playing with a dog stuffed animal while sitting in his bouncy chair. He decided to be festive while playing.

He now chews on his fingers.

Sleeping in his bed. I liked how his fingers are interlaced in the blanket.


In his bunting when we went running. I'd rather be sitting in his seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment