Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh What Fun!

Most of my friends either don't have children or went back to work after having kids so we have been looking for fun playgroups. We met a fun group of ladies with infants born around the same time as him. They live all around Atlanta so we usually travel downtown to hang out. We have been to several meetups and enjoy the company. Recently, he's been watching the other babies. It will be tons of fun when he's able to roll around on the floor with the other kids!

Things have been going well for us recently. He's been a good running partner and is so giggly, I love it! He's slept well recently, but I have a feeling he may be teething and we may have a few rough nights ahead of us. Last night he woke at 1 AM crying. I checked on him and then went back to bed. He cried and quieted down only to start crying again at 2:00 or so. Brian checked on him and then I got up to help him calm down. I thought we could fall asleep in the chair like we had done before. We hung out in the bonus room where he seemed wide awake (not good). I finally calmed him down and got him back to bed at 3:30 without any crying. Hopefully we'll get through this quickly. Here are a few pictures I took last week.


I hope to capture one of those pictures where the baby and dog look alike. It didn't happen here.
I love this picture. They're holding paws!


Our stinky feet

My brother, Chris, moved to Bentonville for a promotion. This is Art's send-off. Dana is going to finish out the school year so at least we'll see her and Rowan for a few more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment