Monday, March 15, 2010

Part II of Week to Remember

Wednesday, I had a dentist's appointment.  One of the odd things about me is that I love going to the dentist.  It is so wonderful when they scrape and polish your teeth.  This is a similar satisfaction to someone going to the masseuse or getting her nails done. (I feel more uncomfortable getting a pedicure than at the dentist.  I have really short toenails so I always feel like they are talking about me!)  I guess I haven't had a terrible experience at the dentist like others have.   


After the dentist, we went to lunch at the Flying Biscuit. This is his high-chair coming in handy once again. Art made a mess at the restaurant, but was a good lunch date.   

We had a follow up appointment at the pediatrician for Art to get his second flu shot.  Although it wasn't part of the routine this time, I had them weigh him.  He now weighs 16 pounds and 14 ounces.  Brian checked and that is still within the 25 percentile for weight.  Still my tiny, long kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Thursday, we scheduled lunch with Dad at the office.  We usually go out to eat, but we changed it up a bit and brought him some leftovers from home.
 
Art remembers the office, but this is the first time we got a picture of him and Daddy at the desk.  (So- Brian has a Chick-fil-a calendar hanging up, but doens't like the restaurant!  I have to drag him there and he wouldn't even give me his coupons...) 

Before going to lunch, we stopped at the indoor playground at North Point Mall to hang out with Rowan and Gigi.   Sometimes Art goes down the slide, but today was a zoo so we just hung out and watched Rowan play.

Here's Rowan climbing on one of the animal things.  They are firm, but have a slight give to them.  The play ambulance in the background has a slide. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday wasn't too exciting, because it rained the entire day.  It is tough to get outside when it is pouring down.  We pulled all the toys out and played. Rattles are more fun at 7 months.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Dad played tennis on Saturday and Art didn't want to nap.  When that happens I have to get outside with him. 

Good day, ma'am.

We walked up to the post office to mail some things.  It is over a mile so it gives us time to think and relax during the walk.  Sometimes I wished I lived in a live, work, play community so we could walk to more places, but we're glad we have the space to stretch out.

Busy street, but plenty to look at.
 
Doesn't he look fabulous in green? We have plenty of blue, but I think this is his color.

I made this taggie monster on Friday, but he didn't get to see the finished product until Saturday due to bedtime. I need to work on the design.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment