Thursday, April 29, 2010

Do We Have to Pay Royalties For This?

Here are some cute food pictures. Before I had him, I always thought people were gross when they showed pictures of their kids eating. I guess it is one of those things you get over 'cause it doesn't bother me now.



This one is probably doubly gross. I think he is suffering from allergies because his nose is running non-stop.


He now feeds himself peas, blueberries, a small snack foods like Cheerios. We used to use the puffs from Gerber, but we get so many more pieces in the cereal box.



His hands are even stained blue.


Instead of paying royalties, I think Cheerios should pay me for the advertising.



Check out the handful of Cheerios in his grip.


He does pretty well with feeding himself, but the dog loves to clean up after him. When she's outside and realizes he is eating lunch, she barks to come in. This is usually what she does when she comes inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment