Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty

Now that Art has been able to roll on his stomach, that is his preferred method for sleep. It is so sweet to watch him sleep and I catch myself checking on him before I go to bed at night. You can see from the pictures that he sleeps flat on his face most of the time.


I lay him on his back, but then he almost immediately flips over to his belly. It doesn't look too comfortable to me.

He'd rather be tucked into a little ball. He'll usually squish himself in the corner of the crib as well.


His bedtime buddy is a small dog that only has stuffing in its head. It is in the right corner of the picture.

When I put him to sleep the other day and then went to check on him 10 minutes later, this is what I found.  This is the first time he stood up on his own so you can imagine how shocked I was.  The bed was lowered that night...

This is what it looked like when he finally went to sleep. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment