Friday, June 25, 2010

Around the house

Here's some craziness at our house.

Art was curious with the dog bed.  Luckily he didn't climb too much further into her cage.  She puts up with a lot and we're lucky she's been a good dog. I thought it would have been hilarious if he actually climbed all the way in.

He's checking to see if the dog needs to phone a friend.

Ha. These are really funny.  He climbed underneath the chair in the kitchen and couldn't figure out how to get out.  You can see a pout on his face in this picture.


Here he is in distress.  "I'm trapped in baby jail! Maybe I'll chew my way out."


Here's how he got in there.  He just couldn't figure out that he needed to go back under that bar.


A different view of his face.  His tee says, "I traveled through the birth canal and all I got was this lousy t-shirt." 

I usually dress him in a t-shirt to hang out all day.  If we go out, then I'll put something else on him. If you dropped in on us, he'd be in a shirt and diaper. Luckily, the cloth diapers look like pants.

This is the big boy that was pushing the stroller around.


Adios muchachos!


No comments:

Post a Comment