Friday, June 4, 2010

Self Feeding and Improptu Baths

I have let him feed himself more recently. He is a slow eater so we have to be patient with mealtimes. You can imagine how many impromtu baths we have had recently.

Frozen blueberries seem to be his favorites.  When we went to the store the other day and I reached in the freezer to get them, he shuddered with excitement and also gave a little squeal. 
 After being a short order cook at breakfast, I have found out that he doesn't like eggs.  He usually drops everything for the dog.


The vegetable soup was a big hit. Veggie chunks were soft and perfect for the little guy. I let him pick them up, but I also fed him the ground beef.


The soup part was a little messy though.

Here are his fingernails after eating blueberries at snacktime.

Brian and I had a good laugh at this picture that I took. He has a potbelly.

Tiny naked butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment