Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Big Night!

After almost 14 months of hair falling out and growing new hair, Arthur got his FIRST haircut.  We were originally going to bring him somewhere, but I decided I could do it.  It wasn't too difficult, but I guess that is the case when you have a patient "patient."  He sat still very well except for once or twice.  Sorry for the final shot of his new hairdo.  That's what happens when you don't hire a cameraman.  You'll have to be in suspense until the new pictures come out!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwh! He did so well! And that was very appropriate t-shirt to wear for a haircut, Linds! (crying UGA baby on back)
    I'm at the point of almost having to cut Evie's bangs as they are starting to get in her eyes... I'm just scared to do it myself! Although I think she would hold still like Art did if she was at home, versus having a stranger try to cut it!

    ReplyDelete