Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Busy, Busy Man

We got together with a few people this past week.  Of course, we don't have any pictures of them, but we have pictures of Art at their homes.

Here's a picture I sent to Brian at work from the camera on my phone.

We went to a newer soft play area at Town Center Mall.  He seemed to have an ok time. He wasn't running around like a crazy person.  I guess we have a calmer kid.

Playing with the toys that he saw older kids play with.

He doesn't kiss too many things, but of course, he put his mouth on the mirror and kissed/licked himself.

Here's a larger shot of the play area.  He didn't roam too much.  I got in there most of the time and tried to play with him a little.  There were some other kids though that were driving me crazy.  They would stand on the top of the house and scream until they got your attention or they would get in between me and Art trying to make me watch what they're doing.  

Art playing again at a new house.

New toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment