Sunday, January 23, 2011

Introducing, Shayla!

In addition to the contract position, I started watching a friend's baby one day each week.  Shayla was born in October 2010 so I have my hands full with a 17 month old and  a 3 month old!

Arthur has his bouts of jealousy, but they don't last long at all.  He is really sweet with her.  The other day, I told him to hold her hand and he did! She moves quite a bit so it didn't last long. I get to enjoy a small baby again without being exhausted from lack of sleep!

Oh yeah, another fun story for you.  My first day on the job Art played with my cell phone.  It was locked, but he still managed to call 911.  I thought I caught it in time and hung up while it was dialing, but they called me back and said, "Did your child just call us?" I quickly apologized.  Fantastic...

1 comment:

  1. Art gets a "little sister"... Sounds like such an interesting adventure and it will be fun to see how he handles her being around. I have a feeling this new arrangement will give you lots of blog content and funny stories. At least he likes her!

    ReplyDelete