Monday, March 28, 2011

I Can't Believe I Missed St. Patty's Day!

I meant to put up soemthing fun for St. Patrick's Day, but got wrapped up in the week and completely forgot. I almost forgot to dress him in green the day of, but luckily, my wonderful husband saved the day!
Rowan and Dana visited for about a week.  It was great to have their company.  Arthur LOVED playing with Rowan and they were best buds all week.  It is so adorable to watch.

 
These pictures were actually taken on St. Patrick's Day. We bought Art a nice kelly green polo to celebrate.





He fed Gracie a few times. I like it is his peace offering for dogs.


They played really well together and kept each other busy.  I don't think a tear was shed all week. I miss hearing their laughter together.

No comments:

Post a Comment