Monday, April 19, 2010

Forever in Blue Jeans

It is a good thing that I have a digital camera and decide to be the annoying person that takes pictures everywhere and of everything.  Hopefully I'll appreciate myself in a few years. 

Speaking of appreciation...life as a stay at home mom is a thankless job.  Here's to all the moms and dads out there for everything they have done for us.  <3 We are overwhelmed with joy for the love you have shown us. <3

We had a playdate in Atlantic Station on Friday.  There was a good mix of kids there and the company was exciting.

Here's Hudson in his babylegs.  I never knew about these until playdates, but babylegs are kind of like leg warmers for babies.

Ethan, Gavin, Brooke, and Art

It is very entertaining to watch kids play.

This is the first time Art has been surrounded by ladies.  Brooke is on the left and Anne is on the right. (Anne has the cutest GT diaper cover on!)

Laura is Brooke's mom and she was feeding her daughter some puffs.  We finished our lunch, complete with Cheerios, but he crawled over to her as soon as those were opened.  He's like the animals at the petting zoo that won't leave you alone until you feed them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took some pictures the same day I did the crawling video.
What a smile!
Here he is, on the go.  AGAIN!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another one of Art's hats.  We had to break it out because we left the Redskins one in Dad's car. He looks better in burgandy.
At East Cobb Park, they have an event called Ultimate Playdate.  Jay Memory from Memory Dean, a fairly well known band in Atlanta, plays cover music.  On the website, it says kids sing a longs, but he actually plays stuff like U2, Black Crows, and Johnny Cash.  It is a good mix. 

We were in the backyard for a few minutes when Dad got home from work. We have such a pretty fountain, but never really get pictures near it.  Since the house is on the market, we have done a lot of landscaping.  I hope a homebuyer likes it as much as I do! 

We dipped Art's feet in the water. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've skipped around, but we're back to Friday.
I went for a run and when Brian got home, we played on the floor. 
Art loves shoelaces. 

He's eating the end of the shoelace or the aglet, for all you trivia buffs.  (trivia... anyone want to babysit so I can go play?)
Here's what happens when you try to outsmart the camera.  I thought the flash was causing a shadow so I turned it off, but the color looks terrible. 

I am the jungle gym once again.

Brian gets all the cute pictures.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a final one to leave you with.
Gigi and Art eating an apple together! I played tennis on Thursday and had the best babysitter.  She did let him taste her apple.  Not a big deal, but I just can't leave them alone together when ice cream or cake is an option.   

2 comments:

  1. We take Nathan to trivia. Just a thought...

    We play somewhere that ends at 9:00, so we're home at 9:30 and he just goes to bed a tad late. It hasn't been an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete