Friday, April 23, 2010

We're Jammin'

It has been a crazy, crazy week.  I love it when that happens.  I think I get myself in trouble when I think too much.

On Sunday, we went to the Sweetwater 420 Festival with some friends. It was a nice afternoon, but we'll probably hit up the Dogwood Festival next year instead.

Here's Amber and Tyler keeping the little guy company.

Art rockin' the backwards cap.  He liked to play in the dirt more than with his toys.

Here are the guys with their brews.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what happens now - all day every day.  He pulls up on everything. I keep imagining that he'll just walk off and leave me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Wednesday, we went to the Ultimate Playdate at East Cobb park with Erin, Doug, and Quinn.  It has been the perfect week for getting outside.  We brought the dog too because we were supposed to have a showing. 

Quinn is a busy body and he shows me what I get to look forward to with a walker.  Here's Erin and Quinn. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We hosted a playdate on Friday and had six friends to our house.  Art was fussy during the early part of it, but once I fed him, he got much better.  I think he didn't like other people playing with his toys.  It was funny!

 
We are so lucky that Quinn has outgrown some of his toys and the Park's haven't had any more additions to their family yet.  They let us borrow some toys!

Here's Art and Joey, one of his fellow Redskins fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment