Friday, May 21, 2010

Enjoy our Randomness

I haven't put up pictures in a while so here is just a bunch of random shots from the past few weeks.
Here he is again acting like the starved animal at the petting zoo.


This picture doesn't show it too well, but his belly was huge after I fed him. He's fat and happy here. He's also riding in his big boy carseat now.

We are bringing these pacifiers to a friend and I wanted to see if he knew what to do with them. He put it in his mouth and sucked on it for a bit, but then it fell out.


Spike's back! We had a pool playdate. I decided to spike his hair after he got out of the water.


He loves the pool, too. This float is the best! It kept him out of the water, but he could still play while touching the water. I didn't have to worry about keeping him afloat either.


Rowan is loving her popsicle. We tried to give him a taste, but he wanted nothing to do with it.


One of our favorite shirts.


Vacuuming Nanny's carpet with Gigi.

He LOVES bathtime. He would climb over the tub if he could. This was an impromptu bath because he got food in his hair.


He moves around more so we need to keep him contained. Unfortunately, it keeps Morgan out as well. Poor puppy gets left out.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of float is that? We have bumblebee one we don't love. I think it's made for slightly bigger kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was made by swimways and we bought it at Target. I think they have the same brand at babies r us and other locations as well. I would recommend it!

    ReplyDelete