Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life is Beautiful

Once again, I don't know how we fill our days, but we get through them.  He's my little cutie pie and keeps me on my toes.  I keep wondering if number 2 will have a similar personality (Don't get your hopes up yet-no one is on the way).   We have our 9 month doctor's appoinment coming up next week so we'll see how he's progressed.
We were browsing in the Best Buy and the TVs caught his eye. I had to get a picture.

Isn't he sweet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is our friend, Misty, who is not really a baby person, but she held Art! Misty is Morgan's favorite person.  (She's our dogsitter so Morgan can avoid the kennel.) 

Art loves walking around everywhere now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't remember what we were doing here, but this is what usually happens all day.  We play on the floor.

This is one of my favorite pictures.  It is so sweet.  Art looks like he is helping with the tub.

Art likes walking along the chairs at my parents' house.

He looks good in blue!

We fed him some shredded cheese.  He had a hard time picking it up and at one point, put his mouth on the table like a vacuum.  We tried to get a photo, but weren't quick enough.

Here's Art perfecting his pincer grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment